Genesis Health Care would like to make sure that you have the information you need to stay informed about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Note: You are encouraged to request an appointment to be vaccinated at one of our sites.
At this time, Genesis is only administering the Moderna vaccine, which is approved for individuals 18+.
Genesis Health Care is working rapidly to provide the COVID-19 vaccine to phase 2 individuals and SC residents age 16+. At this time, Genesis is only administering the Moderna vaccine, which is approved for individuals 18+. If you are eligible, please do the following:
If you have a computer and email access:
- Fill out our vaccine request form. Note that each person must have their own email. You cannot register more than one person with the same email.
- You will receive an email from the CDC with a link to the Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS). This link is unique to you and cannot be shared with anyone else.
- Click the link to the VAMS portal and create a username and password. Use Google Chrome, Safari or another web browser.
Submit Vaccine Appointment Request
Please note the following:
- Be patient. We are working hard on all of the details in an environment that is changing rapidly. There may be a delay before you receive an email from the CDC to register and schedule your appointment using their VAMS portal.
- Do not submit multiple vaccine request forms.
- Do not call individual practices about vaccines.
- Appointments will be based on the limited supply of vaccine available.
If you DO NOT have a computer:
- Ask a friend or family member with a smartphone or computer to help you create an email and register for an appointment. Appointments are required to receive a vaccine.
- You may also sign up using your cell phone number. You must be able to receive SMS texts.