Our Genesis Health Care team is here to continue providing you the timely, affordable, compassionate and high-quality care throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your Genesis Health Care location to schedule an in-person or Telehealth appointment. Our team is currently collecting COVID-19 specimens for testing for persons whose symptoms warrant testing, per a recommendation from the patient’s provider.
For the latest information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine from our Genesis Health Care team, visit our COVID-19 vaccine page.
Telehealth appointments are available for existing patients. Visit our Telehealth page to learn more.
HOW IS GENESIS HEALTH CARE RESPONDING TO COVID-19?
In addition to offering COVID-19 testing and providing Telehealth appointments, we are taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- No visitors are allowed with patients (Exception: One parent/guardian is allowed with a minor; or a caregiver with a patient who has special needs)
- All patients are being screened and are requested to wear a mask prior to entering the facility
- Patients who present with fever are being placed into isolation and are being treated separately
- Patients are being educated on handwashing and are encouraged to wash hands before checking in
- All staff have temperatures taken twice a day
- All staff are wearing masks while in the facility
- Our Darlington pharmacy has set up “curb-side” service
- Pharmacies are offering to mail out medications
- Updated cleaning procedures are being taken to meet the CDC’s recommendations