Our Genesis Health Care team is here to continue providing you the timely, affordable, compassionate and high-quality care throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your Genesis Health Care location to schedule an in-person or Telehealth appointment. Our team is currently collecting COVID-19 specimens for testing for patients whose symptoms warrant testing, per a recommendation from the patient’s provider.
Patients who are interested in learning more about the COVID-19 vaccine or finding a location where the vaccine is currently being distributed according to DHEC guidelines should visit SC DHEC’s website.
Telehealth appointments are available for existing patients. Visit our Telehealth page to learn more.
HOW IS GENESIS HEALTH CARE RESPONDING TO COVID-19?
In addition to offering COVID-19 testing and providing Telehealth appointments, we are taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- No visitors are allowed with patients (Exception: One parent/guardian is allowed with a minor; or a caregiver with a patient who has special needs)
- All patients are being screened and are requested to wear a mask prior to entering the facility; for instructions on how to make a facemask at home, visit the CDC website
- Patients who present with fever are being placed into isolation and are being treated separately
- Patients are being educated on handwashing and are encouraged to wash hands before checking in
- All staff have temperatures taken twice a day
- All staff are wearing masks while in the facility
- Our Darlington pharmacy has set up “curb-side” service
- Pharmacies are offering to mail out medications
- Updated cleaning procedures are being taken to meet the CDC’s recommendations