On May 7th the McLeod Mobile Mammography Unit will be in our Olanta facility and it will be in our Darlington facility on May 28th.
To be eligile for a mammogram on the unit, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have insurance or a method of payment – no cash, please. Medicaid, Medicare, and BEST CHANCE NETWORK are accepted.
- Must have a referring physician to send the results to.
- Must not have breast implants.
- Must NOT have had a screening mammogram within the past 12 months for most insurances to cover.
- Must NOT have any current breast problems.
- Must NOT be pregnant and NOT have nursed within the past 3 months.
- Must NOT have been diagnosed with breast cancer within the past 5 years.
Please bring insurance card an government issued picture ID.
To schedule an appointment, please contact McLeod Reservation/Scheduling at 843-777-2095.
BE PROACTIVE – GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM YEARLY!